Gemini is a proud recipient of the employee-nominated "Best Places to Work in MN" Award 2016, 2017, 2018, 2020 by Mpls-St Paul Business Journal
Gemini: Advanced Marketing Solutions is looking for a Senior Paid Media Account Manager to help lead innovation and be a key contributor in our Paid Media department. This is the perfect
opportunity for someone who has worked on large keystone accounts (lead gen, B2B and/or ecommerce) for several years and feels they are ready for the next step in their career.
Gemini: Advanced Marketing Solutions is a digital marketing agency located in Edina. Although we have been in business for nearly 30 years our vibe often feels like a “start-up” with each
employee having the opportunity to contribute in a meaningful way. We thrive on new energy and we believe that with each new employee there is an opportunity to evolve in an unexpected, measurable way.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Spearhead strategy, management, and analysis for client marketing campaigns which include but not limited to the following channels - Paid Search, Display, ConnectedTV, YouTube Ads, and Streaming Audio.
- Monitor performance daily and continually seek optimization opportunities that ladder into client business goals. Be a seasoned pro at ongoing tasks including but not limited to: creating and optimizing paid search campaigns, compiling and analyzing data, managing monthly budgets, refining keyword strategy, and testing bid strategies.
- Prepare and present performance to clients with a storytelling focus and strong emphasis on data visualization.
- Collaborate ongoing with Account Managers, Project Managers, and SEO/Paid Social team counterparts.
- Display a proven track record for deploying pixels/custom goal configurations with Analytics accurately and with utmost integrity.
- Experience with holistic measurement with attribution and the industry direction in mind is preferred.
- Proactively explore new opportunities and innovate on client strategies to continue to deliver strong results.
- Stay current on industry trends and frequently communicate insights to the paid media team, as well as the greater agency.
- Have a personal growth mindset and assist in coaching junior team members along the way.
- Frequently prepare proposals and forecast new opportunities for new or existing clients.
- Assist in the creation and presentation of digital workshops, trainings, and podcasts.
WHAT WE NEED
- Must have 5+ years paid search experience on either the agency or client side.
- The ideal candidate will be results-driven and have working knowledge of web analytics and optimization tools.
- Google Ads & Analytics Certified
- Experience with platforms like Search Ads 360 and Display & Video 360 is seen as a major plus.
- Experience with Google Data Studio or similar visualization tools preferred.
- Must be a self-starter who is able to quickly learn, share and apply knowledge in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to write clearly and effectively; present your ideas in an organized and actionable manner.
- Must be goal driven and be able to strategically make recommendations that deliver toward success matrix.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Team player, highly collaborative, can do attitude, able to effectively promote a team environment.
- High energy level & willingness to take initiative while being creative & flexible.
- Thrives in an ever-changing environment.
WHAT YOU’LL RECIEVE
Gemini offers a robust benefit package and provides many perks to their talented committed staff. We stand behind our "Work-Life-Balance" commitment and believe that by acknowledging and rewarding exceptional work it will produce career fulfillment and longevity.
- Competitive salary and year-end bonus (up to 10% of salary, based on agency performance)
- 401K plus 3% agency match
- Health and dental programs
- Life insurance, short- & long-term disability insurance
- Employee recognition programs
- Work from home days
- Flexible hours
- Summer hours (Friday afternoons off w/ no weekly hourly requirement)
- Holiday hours (office closes Dec 24th - Jan 1st)
- Pet friendly office
- Free building fitness trainer
- Wonderfully supportive, friendly culture where employees and their families always come first!
Gemini: Advanced Marketing Solutions (founded as Gruen Agency in 1992) is a performance-based marketing agency specializing in propelling businesses forward. We rewrite the playbook for cutting-edge solutions for today’s most complex business issues. Ultimate success is not achieved alone, it is mutual. The name Gemini, inspired from the zodiac sign for twins, epitomizes that spirt of partnership. We succeed when our clients, our employees, and our digital partners succeed. The name Gemini epitomizes that spirt of partnership.
Our Stephanie Tollefson purchased the company in 2019 after a successful 12-year run as agency President. Tollefson’s extensive knowledge of marketing and her limitless passion for client service make her the clear choice to lead our team of eager digital marketers into the future. Her mission is simple: provide a work environment that attracts and retains the best talent in the Twin Cities and give them the freedom and resources to redefine how exceptional marketing is measured. By giving her employees this level of ownership has elevated every aspect of the business and has secured its spot as one of the most coveted agencies in the Twin Cities.
The true stars at Gemini are our amazing group of talented marketers who work tirelessly to exceed our client’s expectations and to satisfy an internal call to outperform, overdeliver and outshine the rest. We have fostered a culture where our employees are proud of what they do, the clients they help and the company they represent.